Sep 28, 2018

Vishal Bharadwaj, who is now playing with Salman Ali's song, is going to give this gift

Talented contestants of Indian Idol 10 are creating a wave all over the country



The talented contestants of Indian Idol 10 are creating a wave all over the country. Music singer Salman Ali from Haryana is influencing all the guests and judges who are present on India's biggest singing reality show. Imagine who is new in this category of young writers? This is none other than filmmaker and composer Vishal Bharadwaj. On the recent wedding special episode of Indian Idol 10, Vishal Bhardwaj came along with his wife Rekha Bharadwaj.

Surprised by the level of talent in the huge show and continued to praise the contestants. Salman Ali sings the groom's song and feels as if he sang the song and he sang the way he impressed Vishal Bharadwaj so much that the giant offered to sing for Salman Ali only.

On the set of Indian Idol 10, Vishal Bharadwaj said, "I was surprised to see Salman singing, talent is filled with coded code and I will write a song specifically for him. I remember how when I had a qawwali And I did not know that there is a gem in my country. "

No comments: